Founded in 1592 by Queen Elizabeth, Trinity College is widely considered the most prestigious university in Ireland and amongst the most elite in Europe, principally due to its extensive history and unique relationship with both the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge. Trinity College Dublin is Ireland’s No.1 University.
- Trinity is ranked 13th in Classics and Ancient History.
- Trinity is ranked 28th in English Language and Literature.
- Trinity is ranked 39th in Mineral and Mining Engineering.
- Trinity is ranked 41st in Nursing.
- Trinity is ranked 42nd in Performing Arts
- Trinity is ranked 50th in Pharmacy and Pharmacology
Trinity ranks in the top 100 in 20 subjects, including those in the 51-100 bracket:
- Modern Languages
- Theology, Divinity and Religious Studies
- Computer Science and Information Systems
- Biological Sciences
- Materials Science
- Politics and International Studies
- Social Policy and Administration
- Sports-Related Subjects
Trinity College Dublin officially appointed representative in Singapore
JACK StudyAbroad helps you with:
- Advice on Trinity College Dublin: entry requirements, application progress and pre-application assessment
- Certification of documents
- Application checking & submission
- Overseas student visa application assistance
- Hostel & student flights booking
Funded by universities, all these services are free of charge for students in Singapore.
If you are ready to apply
Please complete a short online application form (takes 3 minutes to complete).
If you need more information on Trinity College Dublin
Please call us during office hours or complete the enquiry form on this page
Please fill in the online enquiry form and our representative will contact you within 1 business day. All services are free of charge. Alternatively, please call 67376734 during office hours.