The University of Plymouth is one of the UK’s most prominent and dynamic universities with an educational history dating back to 1862. The university has a long record of high quality innovative research as demonstrated by its achievements in the RAE. The university submitted twenty-five Units of Assessment in the 2008 RAE. The results show that the majority of research submitted by the university included world-leading research, achieving the highest rating possible – scoring 4-stars. Overall, 80% of the research was judged as being of international repute.
The University houses Europe’s largest Marine Institute, with a dedicated world-class marine building being erected this year which will include state-of-the-art research facilities and new wave tank testing equipment that will be unique to the UK. We are also one of the founding partners in the Peninsula College of Medicine and Dentistry and are the largest provider of health education in the South West.
A Top-up degree allows you to top-up your polytechnic diploma or higher diploma to an honours degree. Best of all, if you already hold a good HND or polytechnic diploma (or equivalent) in a related subject you could be part way to securing a degree qualification at University of Polymouth , as we offer a range of Top-up degree courses, purpose-designed for business, logistics and hospitality students.
Top Up Degree Offered By University of Plymouth
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business Management with Business English
- BA (Hons) International Finance with Business English
- BSc (Hons) International Logistics with Business English
- BSc (Hons) Shipping and Logistics
- BSc (Hons) International Hospitality & Tourism Management
Special Arrangement With Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore Maritime Academy)
Qualified Maritime Business and Maritime Transportation Management graduates from Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore Maritime Academy) can complete these degrees at University of Plymouth in one year:
- BSc (Hons) in Maritime Business and Maritime Logistics
- BSc (Hons) in Maritime Business and Maritime Law
All Singapore Polytechnic (Maritime Academy) students would receive free service at our company as we represent University of Plymouth here in Singapore.
Plymouth University officially appointed representative in Singapore
JACK StudyAbroad helps you with:
- Advice on Plymouth University: entry requirements, application progress and pre-application assessment
- Certification of documents
- Application checking & submission
- Overseas student visa application assistance
- Hostel & student flights booking
Funded by universities, all these services are free of charge for students in Singapore.
If you are ready to apply
Please complete a short online application form (takes 3 minutes to complete).
If you need more information on Plymouth University
Please call us during office hours or complete the enquiry form on this page
Are you in Singapore? You are eligible for our free services.
We are the overseas university application centre in Singapore. Fully funded by universities, our services are free for students in Singapore. Contact us to get free advice and assistance on your application, visa and accommodation.
- Call (+65) 6737 6734 (Mon-Fri, 9.30-18.00), or visit our Application centre at Orchard Gateway@Emerald (Opp. Somerset 313)
- Read more about the Free University Application Service