Founded in Paris in 1895, Le Cordon Bleu is considered today the largest network of culinary and hospitality schools in the world with more than 35 institutes in 20 countries and has over 20,000 students of many different nationalities. Its Cuisine and Pâtisserie courses are globally renowned.
Le Cordon Bleu officially appointed representative in Singapore
JACK StudyAbroad helps you with:
- Advice on Le Cordon Bleu: entry requirements, application progress and pre-application assessment
- Certification of documents
- Application checking & submission
- Overseas student visa application assistance
- Hostel & student flights booking
Funded by universities, all these services are free of charge for students in Singapore.
If you are ready to apply
Please complete a short online application form (takes 3 minutes to complete).
If you need more information on Le Cordon Bleu
Please call us during office hours or complete the enquiry form on this page
Please fill in the online enquiry form and our representative will contact you within 1 business day. All services are free of charge. Alternatively, please call 67376734 during office hours.