Guaranteed* Scholarship for Every Singaporean (or ASEAN applicant) by Macquarie University
Macquarie University offers every Singaporean student a special scholarship of AU$10,000 per year towards tuition fees for the length of program. This means students enrolling into a 4-year program could be eligible to receive AUD$40,000 scholarship. If the program is 2-years (after credit exemption) it would be AUD$20,000 scholarship.
The scholarship is guaranteed* for all Singaporean students (or ASEAN citizens). Please read more:
Why Choose Macquarie University:
- Ranked top 1% of world universities (QS 2019)
- Ranked #9 in Australia (lower than Group of Eight universities, but higher than all other Australian universities)
- Sydney’s #1 university for employability & Australia’s best employability program
Guaranteed* Scholarship criteria:
- You must receive an offer for eligible program commencing in 2019 and meet all conditions
- You must be a Singapore citizen (or a citizen of the ASEAN region)
- You must accept the offer before deadline and begin the course as per offer letter
- Full terms and conditions will be stipulated in the offer letter
The scholarship is worth A$10,000 per year, for the entire duration of the program. All following programs (except Higher Degree Research) are eligible for the scholarship:
Accounting, Actuarial studies, Business analysis, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Human resources, International business, Management, Marketing
- Education, Early childhood
- Engineering and IT:
Computer science, Electronics, Games design, Information systems, Mechanical engineering, Robotics, Telecommunication, Electrical Engineering
- Health, Medical sciences, Psychology
- Law, Criminology and Security studies
- Media and Communication:
Communications, Creative writing, Film, Journalism, Media, Music
- Society, history and languages
How to get this guaranteed* scholarship?
JACK StudyAbroad (Singapore) is the official representative of Macquarie University and is able to help you to secure this scholarship. Please fill in the Expression of Interest Form on this page, you will be assigned a consultant who will guide you through the process.