The University of Plymouth is one of the UK’s most prominent and dynamic universities with an educational history dating back to 1862. The university is consistently ranked as one of the top three modern universities.
Plymouth is one of the largest universities in the UK, with some 30,000 students, but have a reputation for friendliness. The university has recently invested over 100 million pounds in the development of new facilities for the city center campus, providing a vibrant learning environment for our students.
Links With Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore Maritime Academy)
Qualified Maritime Business and Maritime Transportation Management graduates from Singapore Polytechnic (Singapore Maritime Academy) can complete these degrees at University of Plymouth in one year:
- BSc (Hons) in Maritime Business and Maritime Logistics
- BSc (Hons) in Maritime Business and Maritime Law
Plymouth University officially appointed representative in Singapore
JACK StudyAbroad helps you with:
- Advice on Plymouth University: entry requirements, application progress and pre-application assessment
- Certification of documents
- Application checking & submission
- Overseas student visa application assistance
- Hostel & student flights booking
Funded by universities, all these services are free of charge for students in Singapore.
If you are ready to apply
Please complete a short online application form (takes 3 minutes to complete).
If you need more information on Plymouth University
Please call us during office hours or complete the enquiry form on this page
Are you in Singapore? You are eligible for our free services.
We are the overseas university application centre in Singapore. Fully funded by universities, our services are free for students in Singapore. Contact us to get free advice and assistance on your application, visa and accommodation.
- Call (+65) 6737 6734 (Mon-Fri, 9.30-18.00), or visit our Application centre at Orchard Gateway@Emerald (Opp. Somerset 313)
- Read more about the Free University Application Service
Online Enquiry Form