The University of Tasmania (UTAS) was founded on 1 January 1890. It’s the fourth oldest university in Australia and is ranked in the top 10 research universities in Australia.
UTAS is a special university located in a special place – Tasmania, Australia’s beautiful island state. The University is a nice size – not too big and not too small. The main Hobart campus is set on 100 hectares in the suburb of Sandy Bay, overlooking the Derwent River and five minutes travel from the city centre. It has magnificent Mount Wellington as a backdrop and much of the upper campus is in natural bushland.
Why Choose UTAS
There are a few good reasons to choose University of Tasmania:
- UTAS is one of the few Australian universities whose most programs including business, engineering, science, medicine and law are well recognized by Singapore
- Tasmania is becoming one of the most popular destinations for holidays, living and studying in Australia.
- UTAS offers very very attractive tuition fee & living expenses in Tasmania are relatively low
University of Tasmania officially appointed representative in Singapore
JACK StudyAbroad helps you with:
- Advice on University of Tasmania: entry requirements, application progress and pre-application assessment
- Certification of documents
- Application checking & submission
- Overseas student visa application assistance
- Hostel & student flights booking
Funded by universities, all these services are free of charge for students in Singapore.
If you are ready to apply
Please complete a short online application form (takes 3 minutes to complete).
If you need more information on University of Tasmania
Please call us during office hours or complete the enquiry form on this page